Open to West Australian residents over the age of 18. Entries will be awarded on the basis of individual Eligible Transactions, defined in full terms. Competition opens 4th January 2019 and closes 3rd January 2020. Winner drawn 6th January 2020 at 11:00 AM at 1a/31 Berriman Dr, Wangara WA 6065. The winner will win a chance of either winning a Home Energy Saver Package to the value of $50k or $50k or A state of the art “Super Cooling” system to the value of $10k at the event held on the 6st January 2020 at 11:00 AM at 1a/31 Berriman Dr, Wangara WA. Winner will be notified by mobile phone, email and published in the West Australian newspaper on Friday 10th January. The Promoter is Celsius Air PTY LTD.
· Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry
· Competition entry is achieved by visiting Celsius Air Showroom, Websites and at various pop ups, trade shows and other marketing endeavours.
– Winner will be drawn at a special Prize Draw Event, being held at 1a/31 Berriman Dr, Wangara WA on the 6st January 2020 at 11:00 AM
· Competition commences on 4th January 2019 with entries closing on the 3rd January 2020
· There are 2 major prizes, (1) one chance only to win a Home Energy Saver Package to the value of $50k (or $50,000 at the discretion of the promoter) (2) The remaining 249 chances will have a state of the art “Super Cooling” system to the value of $10k
· The “Preliminary Draw Winner” will be determined by drawing their name out of a barrel or similar. This “Preliminary Draw Winner” then qualifies to participate in the “Major Draw” for the major prize
· The “Major Prize” participant or representative will spin an electronic wheel where they win one of 2 prizes of a Home Energy Saver Package to the value of $50,000 (or $50,000 at the discretion of the promoter) or a state of the art “Super Cooling” system to the value of $10k
· The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable.
· The winner will be notified after the draw by phone or email and details of the draw will be published in The West Australian Newspaper on Friday 10th January 2020
· Where possible, the “Preliminary Draw Winner” must have the appropriate ticket stub at the draw to match the ticket number drawn from the barrel
· In the event the prize is unavailable or cancelled for any reason whatsoever, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize pool of equal value
· The winner must be over the age of 18 years at the time of the draw
· Employees and contractors of the Promoter or their families are ineligible to enter this draw
· In the event that a Home Energy Saver Package to the value of $50,000 is won, the winner will be paid within 28 days by either cheque or direct deposit by Celsius Air PTY LTD.
· The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a prize winner if the prize winner has breached any of these rules in obtaining the prize
· The Promoter’s decision is final and cannot be contested. No correspondence will be entered into.
· Celsius Air PTY LTD. Should you have any queries, please contact Stan Makumbe on 0447 843 177